REVISED STET COMPUTER SCIENCE SYLLABUS – 2019
Latest Updated and Revised Computer science syllabus is now prepared for the recruitment of Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (BSTET) which is conducted by Bihar school examination board (BSEB).
Question Pattern: Multiple choice question’s (MCQ) Exam marks: 150 Exam time: 150 min Question Patter for BSTET: Computer science: 100 marks General knowledge and Reasoning: 50 marks
- Sumita Arora C++ class 12
- Computer Science C ++ by Reeta Sahoo (Author), Gagan Sahoo (Author)
- PGT Guide Computer Science Recruitment Examination by Arihant Experts (Author)
STET COMPUTER SYLLABUS – 2019
1. Study PGT Computer Science Previous Years Question Papers of KVS, NVS, HTET, DSSSB etc.
2. Also Practice Some Bank Clerkical & SO level Previous Years Question Papers.
3. Purchase Books from Amazon…. PGT Guide/ Sumita Arora/Sahoo for CBSE Computer Science MCQ Books.
4. Must Study CBSE 12th Class Computer Science Syllabus……70-80% Question.
Computer Fundamentals….10 Q ( Software Concept, Application software tools, Operating System, Number System, Microprocessor etc)
Must Study C++ & Data Structure….. 40 Q (Fundamentals of Programming, Function, Array, Stack, Queue, Sorting etc)
Database & SQL (Queries) …… 15 Q (Database concepts, Relational data base models, Relational Algebra, SQL general concepts, SQL commands, SQL functions)
Networking…. 5Q (Computer network, OSI model, TCP/IP protocol, switching, routing, Domain name)
Boolean Algebra…. 5Q(Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexa Decimal number system)
Multimedia & Web Designing…. 25 Q (HTML, XML, JSP etc).
Syllabus Bihar STET Computer:]
Fundamental of Computer:
Definition of computer and its characteristics.
CPU and its parts.
Hardware and software.
RAM and ROM in detail.
Units of memory.
Input devices like OCR, OMR, MICR, BCR etc.
Scanner and its types.
Printers and its types.
Secondary Storage and Primary Storage.
Tracks and Sectors in Hard disk and Floppy Disk.
A detail of Zip drive and UPS.
Definition of Operating System, Language Translators, System Software etc.
Definition of utility programs.
Different parts of Window.
General Windows’s operations and its terminologies.
Name of Windows Accessories.
Definition of Clipboard, Character Map.
Programming and Data Structure
Multimedia & Web Technology
Names of Word Editors.
Working of Word Processors.
Use of Collate option and WYSIWYG.
Difference between Pull down and Pop up menu.
• Option available in Font and Paragraph box.
• URL and its types and its parts.
• Mainly used tags (like HR, BODY, and IMG) and their attributes.
• Difference between Base font and Font tag.
• Difference between Physical and Logical tag.
• Uses of PRE tag.
• List tags and their attributes.
• External Linking and its use.
• Internal Linking and its use.
• External cum Internal Linking and its use.
• Use of BASE tag and LINK tag.
• Table tag and use of its attributes.
• Inserting image in a cell of table.
• Difference between Frameset and Frame.
• Why BODY tag is not used in Frame Document.
• Use of Name and Target attribute in Frame Document.
• Objects which can be created by using INPUT tag.
• Difference between Textbox and Text area.
• Difference between Radio button and Check box.
• Difference between List box and Combo box.
• Grouping of Radio button.
• Difference between HTML, CSS, XML.
• Internal CSS and its use.
• Internal CSS and its use.
• External CSS and its use.
• Embedded CSS and its use.
• Uses of Classes and IDs.
• Use of DIV and SPAN tag.
• Properties related to Font, Text, Background, Color, Margin used in CSS.
• XML and its use.
• DTD and its types.
• Uses of different types of elements in XML.
• Rules for elements and well-formed document.
• Writing code for CSS and XML files.
• Writing code for Table, Frame, and List in HTML.
• Variable and Constants, Keywords / Reserve words.
• Use of Script tag.
• Variable naming rules.
• Uses of all conditional statements.
• Loop counter variable and its states.
• Difference between procedure and function.
• Different ways to create procedure and function.
• Different types of arguments.
• Definition of video card, video ram etc. Chapter 21
• Components of Photoshop workspace and their use.
• Uses of different palettes under Photoshop.
• Name of Photoshop selection tools.
• Full form of different abbreviations given in Book.
• Use of Smudge, Dodge, Burn and Sponge tool in Photoshop.
• Definition of layers and filters and its types.
• Animation and Morphing.
• All the solved exercises given in the book.
Microsoft Windows XP